Invites Members & Clubs to Join
Co-operation working partnership agreement between ADRK & RKNA effective January 1, 2011
RKNA is supported and recognized by ADRK.
RKNA is a member club of ADRK World Family and encourages its members to adopt the FCI breed standard for Rottweiler.
ADRK and RKNA share the common goals to preserve the Rottweiler in association with ADRK Breed and Performance standards.
RKNA offers the following activities to members and member clubs:
- Scorebooks recognized and approved by ADRK (ie this means the RKNA scorebook can be used at ADRK trials and breed surveys in Germany)
- RKNA members can obtain ADRK scorebooks on AKC and CKC registered Rottweilers, or Rottweilers imported to USA or Canada
- RKNA trial results can be recorded on ADRK & FCI pedigree
- Release of conformation judges licensed with ADRK, FCI to RKNA shows & breed tests
- Release of IPO judges licensed with ADRK, SV Germany, DVG Germany & FCI to IPO trials.
- RKNA is the only IPO organization in USA & Canada where trial results are recognized by ADRK and titles do not have to be redone to trial at a higher degree. For recognition, the following conditions must be met: (1) the title must be earned at a RKNA trial, (2) the dog must carry either a RKNA or ADRK scorebook, (3) the dog must be a registered Rottweiler.
- Standardized breed tests (Ztp)
- ADRK type conformation shows
- RKNA CH title
- New in 2016! RKNA Adult Champion-RKNA Adult CH title holders are eligible to particpate in the ADRK Klubsieger in the champion class
- Tracking tests for FH degree
- Endurance tests for AD award
- Obedience/traffic sure test for BH degree
- Members can submit hip/elbow xrays to ADRK for evaluation
- RKNA sends a team to ADRK World Championship each year
- Scorebooks for Rottweilers
- Activities to ensure the development and maintenance of the Rottweiler as a working breed
Membership is open to all countries. Join RKNA today and support the Rottweiler!
RKNA events are sanctioned and approved by RKNA.
|Like us on Facebook
||Follow us on Twitter