HOW DO I JOIN RKNA?
Please see our Join RKNA page for details.
HOW DO I FORM A CLUB?
To Become a RKNA Club you must:
- Provide an application in writing to the Executive Board.
- Accompany the application with a copy of receipt of payment of your club’s annual membership fee (US$100) for the coming year and a list of five RKNA members in good standing along with their RKNA membership numbers.
- Provide an annual membership list indicating a minimum of five RKNA members.
Note: forming clubs in 2011 who can provide Executive Board with proof of experience hosting shows and/or trials, or who have significant show/trial experience, will not be required to hold a sanctioning event.
WHAT ARE THE RKNA REGIONS?
North America is divided into six Regions:
a) North West Region: Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, North West Territories, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
b) South West Region: Hawaii, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Mexico
c) North Central Region: Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Idaho, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio
d) South Central Region: Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama
e) North East Region: Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Nunavut, Maine, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island
f) South East Region: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia
Please see our Join RKNA page for details on joining.
HOW DO I GET AN RKNA SCOREBOOK?
- Visit the online store to order your RKNA scorebook. A required field to order a scorebook is your RKNA membership number.
DO I HAVE TO BE AN RKNA MEMBER TO SHOW OR TRIAL AT AN EVENT?
- RKNA membership is not required at an RKNA event.
- If trialing, current membership card for organization scorebook is issued by and the original scorebook must be submitted to Trial Secretary.
- For breed tests, proof of titles is the dog’s original scorebook and proof of current membership is required from the organization the scorebook is issued by.